In future posts, we plan to explore aspects of the science funding process, and the effects of funding on scientists and society at large. Stay tuned!
- Defending Science and Scientific Integrity in the Age of Trump: a Session at the 2017 AAAS Meeting
- A Personal Perspective on Science; the AAAS President’s Address at the 2017 AAAS Meeting
- Naomi Oreskes: The Scientist as Sentinel – a Talk at the 2017 AAAS Meeting
- The NIH Grant Support Index: Help for Young Scientists or Collaboration-Killer?
- Now that we have Marched for Science, what’s next for science advocacy in Boston?
|Mohamed Fayek on Defending Science and Scientif…|
|Marching for a chang… on Why should you march for …|
|After we Marched for… on What have the 2016 US presiden…|
|How Early Career Sci… on Why should you march for …|
|Jonh on Why should you march for …|